View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 18:26   #40
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: General Hostility Towards Americans

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
1. Arrogance.I understand your points, all of them. I find it hard to pin Arragance on a country of over 200 million people. Neither the Census Department can tell you what every american is like in regards to arrogance. Because, of the simple fact, that everyone is different. I do not consider myself to be arrogant, I get on reasonably well with my friends in britain and Europe. Could you be more specific in the environment and treatment of countries part please?
The environment thing stems from the fact that the american government seadfastly refuses to put a limit on immisions from cars and other such lack of green-ness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
3. I'm not sure how to respond to this. what kind of Economy does Britain and the EU use?
we are also largely capitalist, but we (britan, who are in the EU btw, if you're talking about the bits of europe that don't envolve the UK, its the eurozone, at least the bits with any economy worth mensioning are), have the national health service, which seems to keep the lefties happy, and there are franchises like co-op which apparently is lefty somehow, but i'm sure somebody else understands more than me.

The stupidity comes from the image you present to the rest of the world, such as your great leader.