View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:31   #23
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: Surely this is just asking for trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
the strong implication that the only reason someone who speaks arabic would want to use the tube is to blow it up?

And I really can't describe how little I care when people so fundamentally shit as you leaves me neg rep. If someone I have a trace of respect for leaves me neg rep I may feel inclined to find out what I did wrong. In your case this does not apply.

You sir are a prick. The link was posted for humour value alone. It was not an opinion, a statement nor a judgement on arabs. It was comedy. Whether you find it funny or not is up to you, I dont really care. It doesnt make me racist just because you say it does.

And you cared so little that you simply had to leave me this little message; sometimes, i wonder why it is that being shit on the internet is the only escape your life offers. Phang

It looks like I have no effect on you whatsoever. So you have no respect for me, who cares, I dont. I dont come here to earn your respect.

And the only escape i really need of from small men with small minds. You prove I do not get that here.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote