View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2008, 13:00   #69
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Planetarion Suggestion/Bitch Thread - Please read & reply!!!

Jamie,

There's too much good stuff that has been posted over the last few years to remember. Reading through the suggestions forum would be a good start.

There's also a ton of good ideas on the Development forum, but I don't know if you have access to that yet or not. You might look into it.

I've posted my thoughts mostly on the Development forum so I won't rehash them here. My biggest complaint with PA right now is having to wake up in the middle of the night to check stuff, send defense, etc...which simply doesn't fit in with my work schedule. I also don't have a lot of desire to revolve my life around a game.

I do play currently, but haven't launched a single fleet, and all my roids are initiated! The ongoing speedgames are a more attractive feature to me, because I can sit down for a couple hours and play, then fk off back to reality without worrying about some numbers in a database.

Also, the game mechanics really haven't changed much, and there's nothing new and interesting to do in-game anymore.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote