View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2008, 11:12   #68
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Planetarion Suggestion/Bitch Thread - Please read & reply!!!

Does anyone care to point me in the direction of these widespread hostile threads coming from a small group of people? I'm confused as to where I can find them

I'm trying to think of the people I know or knew fairly well who quit PA. A few of them quit because they didn't have the time anymore even in the sense of logging in a few times a day (on this note PA isn't really very good if that's all you do). A good number of them quit when PA went pay to play in r5 (in general these people don't spend much/any time playing online games so I'd say that demographic has been lost). A couple of them don't play because when they do they find it practically takes over their lives. A decent few quit because PAteam became a fundamentally boring game played along very formulaic lines and therefore is about as exciting as buttering toast. One quit because he felt he was deleted unfairly by pateam. I have, quite literally, never met a single person on any level from any of the fairly wide group of friends I've played with at one time or another, who quit because they felt the community was hostile.

Realistically we're all very bitter and cynical. It's a lot easier than being hard-working and enthusiastic. I'd really recommend that our new owners read everything we write. It's also a lot easier to blame others than it is to accept blame ourselves. It's rather amusing how nobody ever steps up and goes "yo, it's my fault, i could have done more but I didn't".