View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 12:00   #41
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
Re: The rules for being a player, as stated by me.

In that case the guy should have asked his ally to jgp him until he has the needed ressources for selfexile. Also what did the player in question do to warrant this behaviour by his galaxy?

Also the point still stands that there can be no such thing as a non-voluntary farm. As farming is done with agreement of the guy who's getting farmed.

All in all these things have happened since round 1 and most of the time theres a good reason for them happening. E.g. Spying on the gal, sending fake defense or generally being a twat.

It might be an abuse of power and almost impossible to defend against, but game abuse? Are any bugs being exploited? I don't really see that. Sure the guy got roided down, but what can i say, thats the goal of the game.
Lesson to learn for you: Be nice to your gal and they'll be nice to you.

I'd like to add that my gal this round, eventhough we have allies from both sides in our gal has been a very nice place to hang around from the moment on where we decided not to fakenick anymore. We couldnt always defend each other but well thats life and we just carried on.

So please stop whining and try to work together with the people in your gal and if that doesnt work self-exile.