View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 01:58   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The rules for being a player, as stated by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
Gals suck, I wish I could afford to exile outta my craphole one
You should exile into our gal! I cannot imagine how horrible it is playing in a gal that takes it all so seriously

On a number of separate topics, neither alliances nor galaxies are intrinsically more important, it's about where you place value and who you believe you can count on. Texting people in the middle of the night because you've found their SMS number isn't funny, it's faggotry. Nor is this the first round that galaxies have organised hits on their gal members or anything like that. Hell it happened back when we had real private galaxies.