View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2014, 17:00   #209
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: XP is broken. fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Unknown. If I were to guess, I'd say it's because XP whores previously had nothing to build. FCs, refs and SD are all pointless.
Well, I can understand why SD was introduced, as trolls were sending structure killers at players everyday, ruining their rounds with no chance of stopping them. However, I do think that SD are over-powered, as it's so easy to stop structure killers in a short space of time. Maybe revise the formula to make it possible to still structure kill AND defend against structure killers too?

MC however in my opinion is over-powered and pointless. We already have the XP addition. XP was (correct me if I'm wrong) only meant to be an addition to the game to give players a chance to play differently, not turn XP into the fundamental way of playing.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote