View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 08:27   #72
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: 2006 GD Fitness Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis

how are y'all doing?

I've been training on a split schedule since about over half a year now, 3 times a week. decent improvements on my chest, back, ass, triceps and shoulders. Lacking a bit on legs and biceps. Biceps seem to grow though but powerwise they' don't seem to show the same improvements as the previous mentioned parts.

I quitted doing cardio training because it made me hungry like crazy and give me problems staying on track of a decent diete full of proteine, moderate amounts of carbs and low on fat.
I didn't lose weight but that's not really my aim, I didn't grow much on weight neither while I can lift more heavier objects then last time posted here so I guess I exchanged some fat for muscle.

Last time I posted about fitness I benched 220 lbs and I wanted be able to do that 8/10 times about this time. Done it already some while ago and my new personal record is 242 lb 3 reps.
Deadlift about 245 lbs 6 times and my squats are rather lacking on about 170lbs for one rep.

New goals. Getting more ripped, losing some more fat around my middle. Improve my biceps and legs. Seriously taking care of my leg strenght as they're spoiled, I've got to be aware that they start to be out of proportion compared to my upperbody which is never a good thing for a serious lifter/weighttrainer.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 28 Jul 2006 at 09:01.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote