View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 17:16   #68
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2006 GD Fitness Challenge

I didn't post in this thread before because I considered myself fit enough. I've lost quite a lot of weight due to the chemo etc, and was down to just under 10 stone. I'm 5'11.

I'm back up to a healthy 11 stone now, and went swimming for the first time in ages 2 days ago (I'd have gone today but I'm not allowed to get my biopsy thingy on my hip wet for 24 hours, plus I'm a cripple due to it so can't walk at the moment). I did about 1000m - plus the walking to and from the pool which adds up to about 3.5 miles, which I was reasonably proud of, considering how unfit I am.

I'm going to try and up that by about 250m or so each week (it's an extra 10 lengths).

Is there anything else I could do to "bulk out"? I haven't got the kind of frame that gets muscly, but I've never had any kind of muscle really and I think it might be quite nice to have a bit (without going over the top).

I think gyms are homosexual and really aren't my thing (cue someone shouting "NOT POSSIBLE" ). I prefer stuff like running and swimming - plus swimming is supposed to use lots of different muscle groups isn't it?