View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2014, 13:52   #104
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 56 shipsstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
You probably have nice set of stats, Isildrux, but if I'm being honest, Tia's set this round have demoralised a lot of players. A serious broken set.

What's more disturbing is Appocomaster even considered them. lol.
Id imagine Appoco considered them because they were offered up and he didnt have any other options or time to make his own.

Bashing this rounds set is for the other thread though.

Isil thank you for making the changes, nice to see someone who can identify a small problem and is happy to fix it.

I havent given any 'advice' or 'different options' to this set because i think you have had the right idea from the start and frankly have had more than long enough to iron out all the creases. I like that every race has options and that there isnt a defined 'best setup'. It could make for an interesting round and hopefully one where the stats arent mentioned in any posts, that would be the best testament to them.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote