View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 22:20   #358
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yes, that is what i said. Exactly what i said. "Potentialy all ex users of p3nguins might be affected".
This is just the truth of the whole scenario from the information thats been made public.
How do you know "someone" didnt fetch all the users password from the previous servers?
If you went back and looked it up in the logs, im sure you would be able to catch the guy who did it, if it was someone at all.

Someone logged/atmepted to log, AFAIK, into Ults/BowS/BF/HR(?) pages from Munkees server.
And munkee was gonna investigate wich of his small businesses or bouncers users did this, as he claims innoncent to any knowledge of this entry.

Ive not said that its 100% sure that munkee/p3nguins or anyone else did this, the only thing ive been told is that logs/circumstances indicated something in this direction.

Ask any p3nguin member. The tools were not salvaged or passed on. People who spent rounds building up prop points etc started from scratch and every time had to re register with the bot and its tools. If you can't accept this it's not my problem it's simply the truth. As I have already explained the first techie ended on bad terms. The second techie unfortunately vanished due to real life which lead to us supporting ourselves.

And again no your not "100%" claiming its p3nguins. Your just blatantly pointing fingers at us without providing facts. If people honestly think they have been hacked by all means get them to look into a complaint. Otherwise shut up. It's rather simple.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote