View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2016, 22:11   #357
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
You really are a complete muppet somtimes. I presume this "200" is referring to every member p3nguins has had? Ie your sugesting we keep records of all our users for future reference to exploit. That's a very serious alogation that you would like to back up with actual evidence? Shall I offer you some advice.. You have been told several times already this isn't the place to voice your stupidity.

Now here's some other facts for you. Since p3nguins was created it's had 3 people host its tools and tech. The first techie for this was mpulse. The second was Pat. Now it's currently Munkee. Every time this changed meant the database was started from scratch and all information (including prop points/sponsors/who's actually added to the bot) was lost. So we don't keep any past records of members to "exploit" as you keep pointing out. The tools have been over time hosted by 3 different people on 3 different servers (and slightly different tools every time) so please stop trying to make out we keep records of previous players and use their details to log into others accounts. It's getting very old and boring.
Yes, that is what i said. Exactly what i said. "Potentialy all ex users of p3nguins might be affected".
This is just the truth of the whole scenario from the information thats been made public.
How do you know "someone" didnt fetch all the users password from the previous servers?
If you went back and looked it up in the logs, im sure you would be able to catch the guy who did it, if it was someone at all.

Someone logged/atmepted to log, AFAIK, into Ults/BowS/BF/HR(?) pages from Munkees server.
And munkee was gonna investigate wich of his small businesses or bouncers users did this, as he claims innoncent to any knowledge of this entry.

Ive not said that its 100% sure that munkee/p3nguins or anyone else did this, the only thing ive been told is that logs/circumstances indicated something in this direction.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote