View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2016, 16:35   #182
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Even if his friends kept sending fleets at this gal, how would you find out who is his friends?
Appocomaster has said they will come out with a new farming rule shortly, rumours has it that they are considering making farming legal for future rounds.
The MHs/Admins obviously are discussing the future actions/changes amongs themself, so the rest of us got to await the official announcements.
I don't remember saying that - and clarified on PM. I said we closed people for different things in the past and it's only called "farming" if there is an agreement. I never at any point said we'd have a new rule.