View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2017, 15:51   #25
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Nd did the smart thing organised nap with me why didn't CT or penguin think about that before they engaged on ult, I would have accepted atleast 1 of your naps can't gaurentee I would have agreed to both 1 ally was alot more nasty to Kittenz then the other. Just think about it next time sadly politics is an integral part of game so if you choose to attack someone don't expect not to be hit back just cause your hitting ult.
ND NAPing KittenZ is perhaps the biggest reason for the "anti Ult block" failed.
While they took naps with FL/Norse/KittenZ, the other tags in the block had to take their incommings. You also claimed that ND had conviced KittenZ to hit BowS.

GM can keep going on with "BowS abandoned the block, thats why EVERYONE had to NAP Ult", but its quite clear that we wouldnt have the resources to fight a 2-3 front war with KittenZ ptargetting BowS, Norse trying to FC our planets, and us sending attack fleets at Ult.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote