View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2010, 11:29   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: round 35 politics

Planetarion must be the only game where you're a coward if you don't join in an attack on an outnumbered opponent. Personally I think this round's boring because it looks like a repeat of so many rounds we've seen recently. I don't know about anyone else but if the most interesting question a round can pose is "can a big enough block form in time to save their top planets?" it's not exactly looking awesome. Hopefully next round no alliance that's miles better than the rest will actually play and something vaguely novel can happen on the political scene. Or, more likely than not, everyone can gal raid all round.