View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 01:20   #50
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vision and Post|Mortum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
PostVision ?

Anyway, i dont really share wakey's views on this issue; if the merger results in a more powerful alliance that will be far better placed to challenge the top 3, then i think its great for the game. From what i understand, P|M is populated by the Subh officers/members who strongly opposed the fencesitting policy of the HC, and Vision has since R8 been actively challenging whomever is powerful (anyone remember VVOMM? ) - mind you, we'd eventually loose, but we typically prolonged the fighting.

So, together i think they'll be a pretty strong force who will be more or less ready to challenge the hegemony. What I think will be most interesting to know is whether this is a permerant merge and next round they start from the outset as a single identity.

Besides wakey, with 2 alliances becoming 1, doesnt that mean that F-Crew will rise by 1 rank?
Although i agree with some points of your post (concerning the increasing strength of VsN as a whole), as former HC and command member of the old VsN i have to say that i personally do not believe the action taken is an action that would have even been considered by the old (r13 and before) VsN. As much as we did fight when needed, we were a community alliance, a group of friends who stood by eachother no matter what. And although i don't know the exact details of the merge and the exact memberbase of the current Vision, i personally am ashamed that this VsN is using the old name combined with a action as this which (imo) is exactly the opposite of what VsN once stood for (i believe honour and team spirit had something to do with that aswell). In the old VsN strength was something we were working on to achieve, but not at the cost of our group.