View Single Post
Unread 6 Nov 2006, 23:58   #34
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Vision and Post|Mortum

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
If they are merging with the long term goal of creating a stronger alliance then I don't have any problem.
According to This Interview with Androx, Vision HC, it seems that the intention is that it is a permanent merge.

Further, he did imply that P|M was joining Vision and in future the name will be Vision.

Quote:
Its when the mergers are done for short term rank gains and with a clear intent to cheat the score system that I have a problem with.
That's quite true, and in principle i agree with you. However generally such mergers would happen far later in the round, wouldnt they? I'm far too much of a novice to know exactly ofc, and i cant remember exactly the example with Reunion, however, wasnt that fairly late in the round (like 2/3?)
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote