View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 16:25   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [FOOTBALL] So it's getting 'tasty' on the South Coast

Almost every fan thinks their derby is the biggest. Our derby certainly isn't the biggest (as if us and scum are massive clubs FFS, we're just filler for when the papers haven't got 'big' clubs to talk about), but it's certainly got a feeling of nastiness that other derbies don't have in England so it's quite 'interesting'. Although Portsmouth and Southampton themselves might be miles apart, look at a map and you can see we're all happily stuck together in one huge conurbation, so there's plenty of stick flying around. Fortunately for me i'm at the end of it where the last time I saw someone in a scummer shirt he was given a torrent of abuse, and he was just passing through on the trains.

The only reason the Brum derbies were interesting was because Savage was being a cxxt and starting fights all the time - since then it's calmed down quite a bit.

Biggest derby in England imo is Liverpool/Everton as right now they are two clubs near the top end of the league, who have been fighting it out for donkeys years. London clubs play each other far too often and have so many shit fans they aren't worth the bother. Don't get me wrong though, the next south coast derby is a huge match in terms of what's at stake considering all that's gone on and our positions in the table - hopefully the effect of a new manager might give us a prayer as all we need is one win (hopefully on sat vs charlton) to get a bit of confidence going.

If you want a proper derby, suggest Lazio v Roma, Barcelona v Real or Galatasaray v Fenerbahce as they are just a class above anything we have in the UK