View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2016, 23:55   #268
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Why do we need to keep going through these things; what does this have to do with this round? Are four alliances blocking you at the moment?

And for the record I suspect that claim was mine not 'Pingu HC' (incidentally we no longer have Pingu - replaced by p3nguin) as the stated goal at the start of last round was good planet and gal ranks not ally win for p3n, and yes our involvement in ally politics was to be an attempt to keep you off the top. Any attempt to go for first came some way into the round as a result of an unexpected increase in member numbers.

No, peeps were talking about why we have a friendly tag at our side... And the reason is simple - as I stated above. And to your chicken and egg response, we have only had a friendly smaller tag with us for 2 rounds. People talk as if this is something ancient. It was Astatores last round and Mercenaries this round. Before that we didn't have a friendly tag playing with us. So all this talk about chicken and egg is really weird.

We responded to always being blocked.

And no, I was refering to a HC claiming after the eorc that it was a victory since Ultores didn't win. (also, anyone who prefers p3nguin to pingu - clearly had a not insubstantially sadder childhood)