View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2016, 18:02   #257
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
This is a numbers game, always has been, always will be.
I know your a dinosaur, but pkease stop barking like your a dog?

The "pain barrier" is the amount of incs a ally can suffer without having uncovered calls at allie eta.
Lets say that its at 40 fleets for FL/CT/P3ng.
If bows send half their fleets at either allie they will reach 30-50 unless they are ptargetting, basicly enough for any alliance to cover IF they have no other incs.
IF ND/P3ng/CT/FL is all ptargetting Ult, Norse not attacking and HR being "neutral", where would it be worthwhile to hit?
Ult will very rarely kingmake another tag
You quoted me, and then said some words, but they don't appear to have much to do with my words, so I'm not sure what you're doing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote