View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 02:18   #31
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: ND whats your plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
if i was still playing now would be the point where i would encourage tof/vsn/angels to bring down ND. i personally would rather see an exilition victory than sit and watch ND cowardly ride the fence to victory
cowardly? we've had an aggressive attack posture the entire round...... we've squared off with the top 5-7 alliances at one point or another during the round, so please elaborate...how exactly can we be considered cowards?

ToF/Angels/VSN didn't form a block? is that also a cowardly act on the part of Angels, VSN, and ToF?