View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 17:01   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: ND whats your plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
They can recruit up to 30 members
Yeah, only 11 of these 30 members would count towards alliance score, though. I reckon the out of tag scanners/support planets (that did exist) have been closed by now, or added to tag since I last time mapped things out. (Of course, thist can be altered by the push-up effect of adding higher than score contribution of the lowest score contributor to the tag).

Anyone got an idea, by the way, if the alliance tag counts score from the 60 best contributors, or the 60 best overall score? (I'd put my five cents on the first one).

Quote:
get tons of XP probably and easily win without even recruit any other members.
Given that ND is more or less an experience heavy team (in compared to what else there is around), and eXilition very high on average values (perhaps around 60-70% more than ND), they'd hardly get tons of XP for roiding ND. Actually, hitting the war button with ND sounds like a silly plan, unless you can really bash the little out of them, catch fleets, and at the same time keep the other alliances from interfering.

Quote:
Now, obviously ND has the ball. Going to war with exi alone would be suicide, they probably won't do it unless they get help from other alliances.
Yeah, or, then they'll pull Angels, and won't even go war with eXilition even if they'd have (according to their words) a triad behind them that they are able to unleash on any alliance on any given point. After this, someone (Angels?) will join up with eXiltion, and twat ND for it, and everyone's going to point fingers and flame here.

Quote:
where whole Universe goes to war against exi, with organised attacks, defences(yes), fleetcatches.
Wouldn't take highly organized plans if 300+ planets would be firing fleets at eXilition. No alliance, even eXilition, could take that for a period of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
like i said, politics are starting to be overplayed each round now
Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
You either need an opposition force, which is hard to get, or you must fix the broken game mechanics, which seems to be even harder to get.
What kind of essential changes in game mechanics could prevent one group of unarguably best players from dominating the game? Opposing force, would take several influential and talented people to plan, gather, and apply the resources needed to race eXilition in a one on one battle of skills.

edit. oh gawd, appears heartless beat me to it and I ended up repeating him.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote