View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2014, 08:02   #41
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Stats - Round 59 and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
again retard logic... you are so amazingly unfit for doing stats and gamestrats... i never said i would quit, i will still play much much better than you with slim effort. So kaiba, please continue being a retard.
Oh sorry missed this yesterday. I never said you would quit either, I said it wouldn't be bad for the game if you did.

I fail to understand how ability to play a planet qualifies someone to do stars or game strats. When this game was remotely interesting I could get a t60 planet but it's not interesting enough to play for 7 weeks.

Your OTT response to every SUGGESTION ( remember pal these are just spur of the moment ideas) actually comes across in this hilarious way that YOU are scared of change because you actually rank well now everyone has left and if we changed it up you would fail again.

PS. You may have done some amazing calculation to work out what tick to do what with your govs but 95% of the t100 will demo>Corp and invariably someone who does that will win the round, so optimal isn't nessecarily successful
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote