View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 01:44   #50
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
and assistance from Jenova, NewDawn, Conspiracy and Tides of Fire "evened" the competition and allowed them to move into first.

u won any round without political huge support? Nabbs I say.
Did you play last round?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote