View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 23:45   #38
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough
Re: R58 Papadoc Stats discussion

Some things we talked about, some we didn't. I like how they are atm. I see Pulsar is back to init 4 but severely weakened (this was mostly done to make ter more viable).

Ter DE reduced to 2 looks good. 5 ships for Ter DE might still be a bit much, but given that they are all attack class (and thus fakeable) this might balance it. Looks like a decent option to me.

I like how the Phoenix is not EMP now, ty The Ranger is better now, FR/DE forts look good but not OP.

Changes to Etd CR a bit more interesting and I'll look at them tomorrow - my first look puts me in the direction of the pillager, it looks very stong now but I'll calc tomorrow. Also frigate def vs BS looks positively screwed compared to DE, but once again I'll see if that's true tomorrow. Just looking at the figures now.

Didn't calc with new Peacekeeper yet, and Zik might still need a t1 Anti-DE. Aside from that, everything looks pretty decent.