View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2009, 12:53   #121
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
If theres one thing in asc, its that people play like a team, and most dont care too much about their own ranks, while other alliances have too many people which actually give a shit if they end top20 or top50, and if their gal ends top 5.
Not to mention Asc crashes way less.

On point to the thread, as Wish said - ND had already ceased attacking Asc, so any "stop hitting us or we'll hit you" kind of supposition regarding it is flawed from the start.

Oh, and my opinion is that this round wont be won by omen or Asc, no matter how much politics, forum threads or IRC blabber will be involved. We already wasted a lot of effort on each other by starting the war so early, an obvious mistake in the long run for both of our alliances and it's a shame since I don't think another alliance deserves to win this round.

My 2 cents.