Thread: Reset time?
View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2014, 12:31   #24
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Reset time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Thats why the alliances With that strat just agreed to a 400 tick NAP With each other?
Ive said before that stats like this would cause NAPtarion v2.0, but i think its quite obvious that this exceeded everyone expectations on NAPing
I reckon entering a NAP with the one alliance that can really hurt you is probably a smart thing to do when you are in one of those allies, so i can see why they entered into it. In 400 ticks they will probably be the only ones with roids left and will probably have a significant valuelead. It will be interesting to see what these allies will do after this 400 tick NAP. And i suppose it will be interesting to see if Xan based allies will be able to keep up in the score department from all the XP they get while roidswapping.

Mind you this is absolutely not the first round where it was all about roidswapping, especially in the early days. I vividly remember a round where i was close to 2k roidloss by pt 200 myself(and at 5k roidloss in the end). Roidswapping rounds are usually favorable for allies like ND and CT as they have poorer def to begin with, but have the political witt to use that to their advantage. However, this is the first roidswapping round after the introduction of MC's which just might give this round an edge over the other roidswapping rounds.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote