View Single Post
Unread 20 Aug 2012, 20:50   #61
Doffeh

Doffeh will become famous soon enoughDoffeh will become famous soon enough
Re: The diary of a newbie [long]

Well, I may now summarize:

You're not newbie friendly, you're not friendly towards lower ranked alliances and by the looks of things and language, you're not very friendly in general. I don't expect you to care, but that's just the view I (and probably a few others) have. Yeah yeah, boohoo. If this doesn't bother you, stop rejecting it and swallow it already.

Anyway I was in the BP-gal a round it supposedly was friendly to newbies - let's just be blunt, it wasn't. It was business as usual. So Forest has a point and most of us are part of the problem. Some not so much, some, as yourself Clouds, are without a shadow of a doubt part of the problem. This of course, only makes sense if you believe that what Forest is presenting IS a problem. Not expecting everyone here to think it's a problem, I'm not expecting anyone to care either - but if you fail to realize how it can be a problem, then you're most likely part of said problem.

Though I do agree fully with what was said earlier: This isn't PA's only problem. Not at all.

Last edited by Doffeh; 20 Aug 2012 at 20:59.
Doffeh is offline   Reply With Quote