View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 11:26   #33
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: R59 stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
No-one was blocked in R59, and if you're referring to Ultprime/BF/p2n, they were merely napped to each other.

A block by general term is a cooperation between alliances to coordinate against specified alliances. This wasn't the case this round (bar when BF/p2n hit Inferno together for 4 days).

It's not a secret that you are the most delusional person in this game, and your propaganda attempts fail every round.

I have noticed though that you like to (troll) target the alliance that I reside in. First Vikings, and now Black Flag. Get a grip and grow up please.

This round is a prime example of how alliances don't hold grudges and enter a new round with fresh politics. Anyone who feels the need to hold a grudge into next round shouldn't be in an HC position, as it only damages their alliance.
Ok. I agree BB have some problems. But ofc he have a fair point.
3 alliances napped 1177 ticks obvious looks as a BLOCK.
And u guys from this napped alliances will deny it into death. But i see it as a big ****ing block. And im sure im not the only one. No1 can know if u didnt really coordinated attacks. Soooo. Again. Congrats peng. Bf failed again. Ult played well.