View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 19:16   #98
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
World of Warcraft admins aren't nearly as triggerhappy as the ones here, however. You'll only really have to do something retarded to get a forced name change, and even so, they will simply force a name change. I've never, ever heard of a case of a player being banned from the game due to abusive names, even though the grandest AJ offenders have six or seven forced name changes on their accounts.
That was my original point, that custom names on anything should never be a reason for closure.. when you can simply rename it for them (and disable there option to change it).

but DK said it wasnt about his closure, so pointed out that WoW did a forcename change for someone with a foreign word meaning 'always horny' which is almost the same as his translated 'horny' name
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote