View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 12:26   #67
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Offensive is subjective, You may not find something offensive that someone might. Its just a name at the end of the day, why are you complaining about such a trivial thing? and actually suggesting possible one of the worst systems ever for offensive names.
Why do _they_ complain so much about a name everyone I know finds pretty funny? I do not question the system, I question the personell working in it. You obviously didn´t read this thread, or you´d know that from my very opening post. Actually, I wonder if you even read the title, as it pretty much states what the compaint is about.
I want to know good reasons why they chose to rule a name offensive and another acceptable, and why they ignore any kind of argument. Why should they be allowed to disregard a case where I´ve take offense? They´re here to do what, protect players?
Shouldn´t a single report then be enough for a rename? Or does it need a minimum number? If so, did Dunk get reported once, twice, a hundred times? What percentage of users would you deem noteworthy for a rename?
The judgement of the MHs doesn´t follow any guideline other than "you pissed us off", which is fairly unprofessional. In the actual situation, they morally have to rename any reported r/p, no matter how silly it is, or they just keep making arbitrary judgements.
Do you start to see my problem? I´ve said it before, we´ve got MHs who make random and inconsistent calls, who do not listen to sane arguments and act like little dictators in their happy little channel. If they dislike you, tough luck. I still fail to see the difference between randomly accusing someone of false signup details and randomly accusing someone of offending other players - both are based on assumption, or probably a single oppinion.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote