View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2017, 16:40   #24
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 74 shipstat suggestions

I uploaded veil's set to the speedgame server: http://speedgame.planetarion.com/man...n=578313055986

My main feedback was xan too strong, zik useless. Which is especially sad since zik's attack fleet is fully made up out of norm ships. Doesn't even have a steal att ship. Personally looks weird too me, but seems i'm the only one that thinks so

Regarding cr pods, i asked to keep it to 5 * 2 pods. which pods to cut was upto him

Haven't glared at anything left of init. I'll do that after i see a balanced set on the first part of the sheet. Paisley's r72 set was probably the most offensive set we've had in a very long time. Yet when i first looked at it it was way way way more offensive than it ended up as. So really don't look at anything left of init yet. That can all still completely change

Last edited by Jintao; 1 Sep 2017 at 16:50.
Jintao is offline   Reply With Quote