View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 09:41   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Proud to be FAnG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Iirc Rumad, Lockhead, LEFF and TU all quit more or less after rnd8. That's 4/6 original HC (TU quit after rnd7, Rumad became less active during rnd8 and afaik never returned to hc'ing proper after that round, LEFF burnt out a bit after rnd8 and quit PA completely, Lockhead took a part of the members after the rnd8 split and joined Eclipse etc.). Big enough for you m8? Oh, and Carnis being original main DC left during rnd7. And some worthless players like Bluearmy and whomever left after rnd8. The lack of much of the original nG members is also a large part of why it later reverted to the name Angels, in reference to Furious Angels, the other original alliance that merged into FAnG. Oh, and changing from a small elite alliance early rnd7 towards a larger and less exclusive alliance with Angels later on is also a significant break in the essence of what the alliance was!

Come on history-boy. You can do better than this! I wonder how many rnd7/8 FAnG'ers have been in Asc. I'm thinking 20-25%?
Very well said. Also Irvine became HC after round 8 (or was it during?). So did Cray and Alch. Infact, I was the ONLY remaining HC who stayed in the team, all others left or got kicked or quit. So yeah, a rather significant change.

You are correct of the reason why we renamed to Angels. Mainly because we wanted a fresh start (as a BG first) and we had little to no affection with nG anymore (As Lockhead joined Eclipse and LEFF quit the game ... both created nG).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote