Thread: Game Tactics
View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 01:11   #2
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Game Tactics

I am only to familar with send recall and send... Once a well known BG did that for 9 ticks solid to me. I am a terran and the BG was mainly caths sending co fleets (eta 7 when it goes red)
but it got to the stage when you can get ally m8 to send lancers (eta 8) and caths sending scorpions (eta 9) so when the new wave(s) came in it was ready for it.

the fleet exchange is a great tactic but for it to be really effective the target needs to be offline or the attacker is a distorter whore.

A similar tactic to the fleet swap that was a favourite and similar of mines was sending a fake attack first to soak up the def from the ally and then send the real attack fleet... if done on several or more targets it can really do in an ally. Yet again you either need the target to be offline or have more distorters than the target has amps/ haven't researched FAs.
And as an added bonus you could get gal/ally m8s to attack the defenders on the real wave with the appropiate fleet.

For example a defender has sent chims to def against your attack. You would get a buddy to send a bs fleet at him.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote