View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2016, 00:04   #390
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I

We have been through this! P3n was a 2nd tier alliance when we made our nap with ult. We had around 40 members. Moreover tick 500 is not particularly late for starting a war, why should we have assumed that we would need to start it earlier? And where did I say ND fl etc are responsible for joining a block with p3n/ct? As you may remember p3n launched its war with Ult initially on its own with just some help from FL. Others were slowly brought in as things expanded. This was hardly p3n holding ND or other alliances 'responsible' for the situation p3n was in. It was in each case up to the other alliance to join us or not as they wished.
My point indeed, p3nguins going from a 2/3rd tier allie, and to a alliance "GOING FOR THE WIN" due to napping Ult for half the round, and joining the "BIGGEST BLOCK EVER" the rest of teh round.

Surely you gotta see what is wrong here, and leave your Rogues/P3nguins mate to aim for what best for the community?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote