View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2011, 12:16   #21
Titan

Titan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Round 43 Stats Thread

I fail to see the point in quite a few ships, but i guess it's easy enough to think of reasons if you really bothered.

Take ETD Fighters for example. I'm pretty sure vendors are EMP to aid harpies in defence. Especially considering both use Frigate fleets to attack with and wouldn't be able to defend against fi/co in universe otherwise.

But still... it just seems so pointless....

Also it tends to get a bit dull. Every round there are some recycled stats being turned into something new, but in the end, it's basicly the same stats over and over again. Take Xan DE for example, it's shooting at all but itself as usual, it's higher init then Ter BS as usual, it has a cr/bs ship that has lower init then Ter BS as usual. And thats just the targeting and initing course that has been running thru stats as a red line. I could also start about armour/damage being so static or the cath co fleet being entirely CO round after round after round after round. Not to mention ETD stopped being the "smart" race ages ago. It used to be like a treasure map if that makes sence?

I think i need to shut up for now, i'm afraid enough as it is someone is making the smart comment "so make stats yourself" :P (Which btw you don't have to do anymore, i know, i know)
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote