Thread: 11.7
View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 20:55   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 11.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
I know for sure we crashed 1 wave the first or second night.

We didn't get scan / informant was asleep or something

But I dont think we crashed that much due to not being scanable.

Informants / relay was very helpfull
I would also like to big myself up for once having a relay/informant in another alliance. I am great because of this and I also would like to reiterate the fact I had a relay/informant in another alliance and because of my relay/informants (apparently they've multiplied in number since I previously pointed out I had an informant in another alliance) my alliance did really well and in no way did anything that our infinite number of relays/informants would have precluded occurring. Furthermore our informants/relays now take up 90% of aforementioned alliance and this has swelled my ego to such dangerous levels that whenever I try to post on AD my head gets in the way and I just end up smashing my fist into the keyboard which results in the inane babble I just typed out. I know that doesn't make sense but the important facts to remember here are a) informants/relays in other alliances and b) the fact I'm great.

Until next time I return to regale you all with tales of how I once got the landing ticks of another alliance's attack.