Thread: 11.7
View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 19:20   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 11.7

Jer and I, and mostly everyone else else probably, expected we'd get hit/sked for a good while before we actually did. We actually had a poll about it pre-round.

Quote:
SKing of Scanners Reaction from PA Community
Whine Thread
43% (16 votes)
Mass SKing of Asc Distwhores
19% (7 votes)
PATeam drop SK's / Covops from game mechanics
16% (6 votes)
PATeam BAN ASCENDANCY
8% (3 votes)
I voted for pateam banning ascendancy but that's because i live in hope that we'll finally get shown up to be the greatest bunch of assholes in the history of planetarion.

There were a lot of fleet crashes though gate, I dunno from who to be honest, maybe ct, maybe others besides ND. For 3 days I gained more through salvage than I would have gained from keeping all my roids so it could hardly have been outrageously profitable.

I never quite convinced myself ascendancy would win this round. I don't think that the fact we won't had much to do with nd/ct hitting my gal though.