Thread: 11.7
View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 09:16   #15
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 11.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
How much has ND/CT gained from hitting 3:5? Huge fleetlosses, far greater than Asc got from hitting 11:7, and far less xp than we got from hitting 11:7 aswell.
The fleetcrashes were, afaik, purely mistaken. Without them, losses would have been minimal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the majority of mass breps I saw were simply asc running.

At the time Asc were believed to have a lot of hidden score and had at least one galaxy that was becoming unscannable. This was a severe threat which could be dealt with. I don't see it as too far to push it to say that Asc could have gained up to 10m extra score over the last 2 weeks if they'd kept those 10k roids and had a load of unscannable planets.

This time, we have a multiple-alliance galaxy where most allies will get huge score (thus removing any relative advantage), that is so far ahead there's no point trying to stop it. Unless you're a bit stupid.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote