Thread: A Plane Problem
View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2006, 20:17   #64
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Plane Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yes you were, the maths post on the last page showed that.
I think that for the purpose of the poorly worded question, we aren't supposed to take friction into account. Just the idea of a plane moving forward and being pulled back at the same time.

I was right if we assume the friction is high enough to prevent the plane from moving forward. What Ste and others thought is that the plane could still take off from the thrust in its engines, even though it wouldn't be moving anywhere. Which it couldn't :crymeariver: