View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 15:31   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Your best and worst features

Im very hairy, but not in the regular way (well, my arms and legs are hairy per normal, just a little more). Like, my nipples got long (and I mean long) hairs around them, but the rest of my chest is pretty untouched. It's just weird. I also got red dots on my back, the way people who eat steroids get, but I dont eat that.

Other then that, I'm perfect and beatifull
I get alot of praise for my skinnyness, in a fashion sort of way.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote