View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 02:02   #35
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gifts for Wimmins

I bought a girlfriend this book once for valentines day once. It was my first girlfriend, and she wasn't the most... normal of individuals I've met. She had quite a morbid sense of humour. Anyway, I was blissfully happy thinking about chocolates and roses or whatnot, and she brings up the question one night when we were lounging around my flat of valentines presents. She says she doesn't want to end up doing what everyone else does and buying the same old tripe, and she hoped to get something more unusual. I think she then when on to make some dead baby jokes, or something typical of her humour...

So I bought her the book on Bunny Suicides. She took to it badly and refused to turn up for the candlelit dinner I had planned. Things had been 'on and off' before this one time a few months earlier, but after this, it was more off than on. Turns out, she just wanted flowers and chocs in the end anyway (she told a friend)

My personal conclusion? Stick with the classics (unless you want rid of them).
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote