Thread: Tgv & nd
View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 09:30   #30
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: Tgv & nd

it seems that.... as usual i was right..... tho i should update the name of the thread.

TGV and ND have a new partner. Insecure CT has joined them yesterday night. This means the 3 biggest alliances in numbers are officially a block. Who coud have seen that comin?????

Yet another round where apprime is forced to level the playing field, even tho app is again not playing ftw just like last round we want to keep this round interesting.

any1 wanna bet with me? i predict that after a couple night of incs on ND, ND will start galraiding and trow CT TGV under the bus. I will laugh if u dont see that coming. No need to be a rocket scientist to know this, its just history keep repeating itself.

peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote