View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:03   #286
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
anyway, the point is iam predicting redemption will not end the round..

as for a discussion on last rd, you can say what they want, as far as iam concerned audentes was a dead man walking from week 2.
well last log of posi and tobbe being in aud is november 16th which is about half way into the round, possibly more than so if we were dead man walking by then there must be some other factor (which I have already implied there was).

anyhow on more current matters why predict redemption will disband? they are a restarting alliance, similar HC to what they had before, so have experience, I assume they have a good chunk of their old members back as a core, unlike audentes they are not saying they will end really high so there is not high expectations to blow them apart as it did us, and they have managed to survive full rounds before. Overall I would be surprised if they do not last the whole round. On the other hand if you consider an alliance dead when its second or third in rankings as you seem to have decided audentes was then redemption will never get going!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote