Thread: Galaxy Thoughts
View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2014, 04:03   #17
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice
Re: Galaxy Thoughts

Id say its a bit extreme to go full out right away. And I also see easy abusing with the mz suggestions.

Remove self exile: Well this sounds like a great way to kill the player base(ending up in awful gals and being stuck), I still think what my post said about self exiling is a better approach giving you options but limiting abuse.

Remove gal exile: --> "Oki I has a plan for our alliance. We spam the other gals with idle cousins and keep our own fort gals open for incomming exiles"

Remove late sign: --> Well being able to speed up into t100 with mass initting in a good gal is kinda lame. I still dont think removal is the right approach. Perhaps just limitting it so that players who already played in this round cant reset and latestart into a new bp. I dont see there being any big difference in a t0 signup in average gal vs t0 signup in good gal compared to latestart in good gal vs latestart in a average gal(just starting after t300 without bp code)
It is nice if you are at vacation or other stuff keeping you offline during start of round to still get to play with ur friends.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote