View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 13:23   #21
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would you ever use a teleporter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Well, I accept this point. But it depends what you meant by "dying". If it was going to be painful (as djbass says) then obviously I wouldn't want it - but that's slightly different. But dying itself does not bother me (in general), it's the not being alive bit that worries me.

So if I had to have some sort of complex operation and they had to stop my heart / brain activity for 1 second (for some suitably contrived reason) then I wouldn't mind (so long as this particular procedure had a good success rate, etc) - so long as I could open my eyes afterwards and feel pretty much the same as before.
Exactly. I can cope with dying as long as I return to life and feel the same afterwards. But permanently dying...that'd be a bit of a downer.