Thread: 10 Months on...
View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2011, 15:08   #37
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 10 Months on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
implying I thought it would do
No. Just... no.

Quote:
I can only assume you thought I was comparing a migration to Spinners game rather than Jagex's new game as a migration of spite, which I wasn't
Seemed like a reasonable assumption to make, given that you stated exactly that: "you lot are (...) going to join Spinners game to spite Jagex...". But ok, fair enough, you don't feel that way.

Quote:
poor mans version (....) poor mans version (....) poor mans Eve
Why do you keep saying that? Maybe it's just me, but I keep reading that as "not very good".

Quote:
Fair enough Spinners game is still browser based but with not needing to refresh etc it would play more like a 'clientside/serverside' game and its 'perpetual state' in my mind Spinners game is the poor mans Eve, in my mind Eve is the game that Spinner is trying to replicate and in having a subsciption to Eve, I don't see the point of having a subscription in Spinners game also, and I would rather take old PA friends to Eve rather than join them in Spinners new game (as the devlopment stands now). But to each his own.
I haven't really seen anything of AD2460 that totally convinced me that the game will be good. I haven't seen anything really bad either, though. The reason I'm going to try it, at least, is because Spinner has demonstrated that he's not a complete ****ing idiot, unlike the clowns over at Jagex. I'm curious about it, I'm interested in how he tried to solve PA's problems, but I'm not invested in it. If it sucks, I'll move on.

I guess we're pretty much in agreement on that. As you said, it's a big world out there and there's plenty of games to play.

P.S. I would feel bad for flaming Jagex, but it's not like they'll ever read this anyway, so **** 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I will make an alliance in the new game, and will most likely not be active in PA anymore after that. Why spend my time and effort on a game that clearly does not value the players it has.
If PA were an enjoyable game to play, I wouldn't care one bit about what Jagex were or weren't doing. I wouldn't care if they randomly kicked people from #planetarion, I wouldn't care if they stopped developing it, I wouldn't care if they were mean to their parents, I wouldn't care if they shat on the homeless. If they had a good game that I enjoy playing, I'd play it. If not, then I wouldn't.

I really don't understand this, what are you looking for? A hug? A declaration of eternal love? Didn't you use play this game because you enjoyed it? Why would you need any more reason to leave than "well, I don't any more"?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 19 May 2011 at 18:12. Reason: Guess I'll put that back then
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote