Thread: 10 Months on...
View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2011, 01:42   #25
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 10 Months on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Would there be any hope for revivial if the PA community was to somehow put a Co-operative together and buy the game for ourselves?
Or shall we just goto spinner's new game?

10 months with the level of progress made is nothing short of pish imo.
like mentioned earlier...they bought www.planetarion.com for the name, and dont give a shit about this community or the current game.
purchasing the code / using some older one / pia etc would be more likely than getting to purchase the domain.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote