Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2016, 11:32   #148
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Wouldn't waste your breath. He declared I wanted to join Ult before I even returned!

I just find it funny that all these support planets appear when their backs are against the wall. Convenient.
You should listen to what Booji said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
This is exactly my worry, stagnation with the same things happening again and again, combined with a realisation that they cant win by any means but being in ult means that good players gravitate to Ult or quit.
This means that all the good active players are gravitating to Ult, and the ex Ult surpluss are avaible to be in the support tags.
This is just a side effect of having too small tags compared to the memberbases of certain alliances, wich means if you aint intending to be super active in all parts of this game, you will get removed to make room for members who can fullfill the requirements.
Astatores/HEROES/VGN are example of tags wich would perhaps not exist if there were options to idle in the main alliances, it does not how ever imply that all these tags are filled with only multies

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote