Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2016, 02:09   #141
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Agar3s your selective memory is impressive but whether people belive what I say you said in that irc channel is true or not the evidence that every ally sees when they play with or against you suggests I'm more than likely correct.

p3nguins makes no claims for best defence in the uni so I'm unsure why you keep having to reference roid loss. I noticed you have had quite the roid loss this round also perhaps this is why you have taken to the forums like you do when your alliance is taking a beating.
Hmm you must really think highly of yourself I guess. You still do not understand the basics of what I told you before. You must be really stupid to not have seen that defending eachother is what stops you from losing roids when there are no wars.

Take for an example p3nguins would lose roids with 20 incomings in a night during times of peace. Ultores would not, its not hard to cover a few incoming fleets afterall. Are your members too selfish or do you push too hard for them to attack? Personally I have no clue. Its something you should deal with though, if you were ever to improve your alliance.

Cry on the forums when my alliance takes a beating? My alliance can take a beating unlike yours and I am proud 3 weeks of block incoming does not make them fall appart like yours does after a week.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote